Sunday, August 7, 2011

TEA PARTY

When my friend Scott offered to take pictures of my new designs I was overjoyed and practically jumped at the chance.  Waking in the morning I was hesitant to see that it looked a bit gloomy but by the time it hit 10am the sky was crystal clear with only a few puffy clouds. The birds were chirping and it almost felt like Spring had come upon us. We decided to drive down to Werribee Mansion, which is renowned for its immaculate gardens and of course the original 1870s mansion.   An absolute perfect location to shoot my 'Tea Party' dress! 









'Tea Party' Dress available at

This one-off dress has been hand painted and handmade by mwah!  I will be introducing a few other 'Tea Party' dresses into my collection throughout this coming week.  I suppose I have become 'tea mad' lately and inspired by the tea sets I liked playing with when I was little.  But seriously how absolutely cute is this dress? Could someone pass me the tea please? :D

2 comments :

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...