Thursday, August 11, 2011

LACEY DRESS AT THE PARK

I am so lucky to live so close to a small park.  From my very door step I get to enjoy the view of greenery, opening flowers and the pure pleasure of the great outdoors.  It's so nice to know that I can stroll though the pathway lined with trees and rest on the occasional park bench before retreating back into my home that is so close by!





'Lacey Teal Dress' is available here.


Here I am wearing a new design that has been hand-dyed in a teal colour. This dress features an adorable low back edged in a navy velvet trim finished with an adorable tiny bow.  The scalloped bottom hem makes this dress soooooo extra pretty!

Just another perfect outfit to add to the 'Justyna G' collection


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...